Friday, December 30, 2011

Welcome to Easily and Happily Gluten Free!

My name is Jessica, a.k.a. G-free J. I have been living with Celiac for years. My journey to getting diagnosed was similar to other Celiac's: I was misdiagnosed for years with everything from Lactose Intolerance to Irritable Bowel Syndrome ( I'll save all the gory details!!). For me, getting diagnosed was a blessing, I finally had an answer for my health problems. It was also scarey, I remember thinking, "What the hell can I eat?" I grew up on pasta Sundays and I love food! I decided I wasn't going to let Celiac get the best of me so I headed to the kitchen and began researching easy, delicious foods and habits that I enjoy and will not break the bank. Through alot of trial and error , I have complied a TON of useful info on Celiac. I would like to share these recipes, tips and facts on Celiac with you! I am constantly learning new things about being G-free and new ways to make old favs enjoyable again!

Stay Fab!- G-free J

2 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome Jess, I'm going to share this link with a friend of mine who is g-free :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your blog! I just discovered it today on my quest to find easy and cheap g-free recipes. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete