Wednesday, September 19, 2012

JuicyJerk Chicken

One of the things I had to get used to in my g free life was the prep that goes into daily eating. I make my breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. It can get tedious! I teach 6th grade Family and Consumer Science, so after a long day at work, I want to do minimal prep for dinner. Minimum prep with maxium results of course. I am a big fan of seasonings and rubs that I can throw on meat and cook with little effort. Enter Badia Jerk Seasoning.
So easy  and so good. It is not a spicy Jerk seasoning but aromatic and delish. Adding a lil Jamacian to your meal is as simple as rubbing it on the meat and letting it marinate for an hour or two. The longer it sits the more flavor it will have. I rub the jerk seasoning on chicken breast, put a small amount of olive oil in a saute pan and cook until ready. Go really Jamacian with a side of Bammy. Bammy is a biscuit made out of casava flour. You can find it in most markets that sell Carribean foods. If you can't find it, make my cheesey biscuits to go with your chicken!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment